The top dating apps for tablets, both IOS and Android, also have a dedicated website along with the app.
Most people in the dating stage are familiar with match.com or eharmony.com, but what are today’s top dating apps and online dating platforms aside from these? Here are just a few from the IOS operating platform and Android operating system:
Apple IOS dating apps:
- Tinder- While Tinder gets bad reviews for an app that actually helps with dating, it is widely popular for it’s “Hot or Not” feature which enables users to swipe people away to indicate if they are hot or not. If someone does think you are hot, you can choose to chat within the app.
- Bumble- Since everyone wants to veer away from anything remotely traditional these days as it pertains to dating, Bumble definitely fits the bill as one that promotes non-traditional practices. In fact, women have to make the first move. Similar to Tinder, woman can initiate interest, but if the match has not replied in 24 hours, it expires.
- OKCupid- While not full of extensive features, this app is free and provides potential matches based on a set of answered questions.
Android Dating Apps:
- Zoosk- Voted as the top dating app of 2016, Zoosk has an excellent mobile platform which gives it a boost over many other similar apps. They have a “Carousel” feature that allows you swipe if you are interested in someone and initiate a chat on Zoosk’s in-house, free, chat service. Zoosk caters to people looking for all different levels of interaction including simple flirtation, other messaging options of varying degrees, and advanced features for those looking to get a serious relationship going!
- Elite Singles- This app is designed for a more elegant and sophisticated person. These singles represent “the best of the best”, so to speak. They aim to provide participants with above average professionals. For example, nearly 3/4ths of the site members have a college degree and above average income levels.
- Coffee Meets Bagel- This app piggybacks on Facebook. Once you set up your own profile, you will be sent one “bagel” a day. This “bagel” represents a potential match. If the match accepts, you can move on to chatting via a private chat room. The chat room expires after 8 days, but you can earn “beans” for increased chat time. This app is also popular on the Apple IOS platform.