Table Of Contents
- 1 Introduction to Laptop Sleeves Manufacturing and Printing
- 2 What is a laptop sleeve?
- 3 Benefits of a fully custom manufactured and printed sleeve
- 4 Manufacturing Laptop Sleeves
- 5 Materials
- 6 Construction
- 7 Types of Printing and Customization of CustomLogoCases Laptop Sleeves
- 8 How to get your own custom manufactured sleeves
- 9 How much do they cost?
- 10 Why CustomLogoCases for your Custom Manufactured Laptop Sleeves?
- 11 Custom Laptop Sleeve Case Studies
Introduction to Laptop Sleeves Manufacturing and Printing
Custom manufactured and printed laptop sleeves are a fantastic way to add your brand and style to a simple tech accessory. The global workforce is more mobile than ever these days, working from multiple locations every day/week. From hot-desking daily to different offices and desks, working remotely from home or the local coffee shop, through to work and leisure travel where work can be done on an airplane, bus or train. Because of this laptops and tablets are now the primary tool for productivity in todays ever-connected global workforce, who is always online and always connected. The same applies to the education industry, where computing of one form or another is used from a very young age, all the way through schooling and the education system.
As a result of the increasing use of tablets and laptop computers, there has been a similar increase in the need for protective sleeves and bags for these devices, to avoid costly repairs that could be easily avoided through the use of a sleeve.
What is a laptop sleeve?
One of the most popular items of protection for a laptop or tablet computer is a sleeve. Most commonly made from a durable neoprene, sleeves are a simple protection against unwanted scratches, bumps and knocks, and also keep everything together. The laptop can be inserted in the sleeve and carried by itself, or within another bag. Quite often people don’t want to carry a big laptop bag, so a sleeve can be a perfect accessory.
You can buy a generic sleeve at most electronics retailers, at quite a low cost. Simple and effective, but there is such an opportunity for extra branding on this item that goes absolutely everywhere with its user. a custom manufactured and/or custom printed sleeve can be a simple way to add your branding to this accessory that will be seen everywhere.
Benefits of a fully custom manufactured and printed sleeve
Be Unique – Custom Merchandise is an upward trend, and getting your brand on a sleeve can enhance your brand and get you coverage
Fit and Size – because we custom manufacture our sleeves from the ground up, we can make them specific to your laptops. This means that you won’t be using a genercic case that could be too small or too big. These cases will be just right for you!
Branding – again, it mostly comes down to branding, and anything is possible for these sleeves. Whether you want a simple logo printed, or a full color printed sleeve with an image or full design
Quality – with CustomLogoCases you get quality, backed up with a warranty and money-back guarantee
Colors – we can color match to your styling and colors, so essentially what you can dream, we can produce!
Manufacturing Laptop Sleeves
At CustomLogoCases we manufacture laptop sleeves from the ground up, ensuring our customers get exactly what they want. From custom neoprene colors to the perfect sizing for their devices, through to printing and final customization of graphics.
We use a durable neoprene for our sleeves. Neoprene is also known as polychloroprene, and is part of a family of synthetic rubbers. Neoprene exhibits a fantastic flexibility over a wide range of temperatures, and is very strong and able to withstand a lot. Neoprene is used in the manufacturing of many different products and applications, from laptop sleeves, through to orthapedic braces for limbs, westuits for surfing through to automotive parts such as fan belts.
We also use a zipper or a fold close on our sleeves. The zipper is the most popular close system, and the zipper on the horizontal (long) side is the most popular zipper position. We use a high quality large zipper. This is because large zippers are most often stronger than smaller ones, withstanding more pulling forces, and tending to not break nearly as easily. This is important for being part of a product that will be opened and closed a lot, and subject to a range of forces and uses. From school kids’ everyday use through to professionals, it is better to be safe than sorry, and when a zip fails the product dies.
These sleeves are carefully produced using high quality neoprene, high quality zippers and high quality thread, to ensure a durable and robust product. They are manufactured using commercial machines, and strict quality control is done of the end product to ensure a consistent product.
Types of Printing and Customization of CustomLogoCases Laptop Sleeves
Depending on a few factors such as quantity required, your budget and what you would like on the sleeves, we have multiple options available for the final customization and printing of laptop sleeves. We can print on one side, both sides, a simple single color logo or a complex design. The following are typically how we print on our laptop sleeves;
1. Silk/Screen Printing on Sleeves – this is the most economical and simple way to print on a sleeve. We use a durable garment dye that won’t scratch off, rub off or peel off. These can be printed in up to four colors, directly onto the neoprene. The positives of this is that it is easy and relatively cost-effective, whereas the negative aspect of this is that the print cannot be as detailed.
2. Heat Transfer Printing – if you have a photo or a complex design, we can use a heat transfer method for printing the sleeves. This is great when you have a complex design, and a base sleeve color that you want to maintain. For example we could manufacture a blue sleeve, and put your design on the top. So you have the blue sleeve and the artwork as well, the best of both worlds really
3. Digital CMYK Printing – when you have a complex and whole of sleeve design, we can also do this without having to produce large amounts of custom neoprene. Essentially we can use a custom made neoprene to digitally (UV Digital Print) print your CMYK artwork. Once we have your artwork printed, we then turn this custom printed neoprene into a sleeve. This is great when you have a complex design or a design with a color gradient that you really want
How to get your own custom manufactured sleeves
I’ts not too hard, we just need few details and we can get you quotes, artwork, lead times and pricing.
We will just need to know;
– how many you need?
– for which device? Or if multiple devices then please list either the devices or the sizes that you require
– what color you would like them to be? If you can send through style guides, brand guidelines that list your corporate colors, in pantone, cmyk, whatever you have
– what would you like printed on them? A picture, logo, both? Please send through artwork in source format or the highest resolution you have it in
– when and where do you need them? This is important so we can let you know what is possible or not given your timing requirements
Once we have this information we can get back to you with some options, artwork proofs, pricing and lead times.
From there we will typically find you a color match for the neoprene if you need one, and then we can get started on sampling. Typically it would go like this;
– we send a random sample so you can check the quality
– we color match your color with a neoprene
– once approved, we manufacture your pre-production sample and send it to you via courier for your final approval
– once approved, we continue with full manufacturing of your sleeves
– once completed, we typically express freight your sleeves to you
How much do they cost?
This is a bit of a difficult question when talking custom made sleeves. In a way it’s like going to a car yard and saying you want a car. But it’s not that easy because there are endless possibilities. First the brand, then the model, then all the options of each model. It’s a bit the same with sleeves. It will depend on the quantity you need, how quickly you need them, the size of the sleeve, and what you need printed on them.
Why CustomLogoCases for your Custom Manufactured Laptop Sleeves?
Price – we don’t say we’re the cheapest, but we do think we make sensational sleeves that are good value for money.
Quality – we make quality sleeves
Warranty – our sleeves are backed by a warranty
Money-Back Guarantee – we guarantee our sleeves. If you don’t like the final product we will refund you
Experience – we make and have made sleeves for a huge range of companies for many years, and so we know what’s required and how to make good looking and great quality sleeves
Custom Laptop Sleeve Case Studies
School Laptop Sleeves
Schools like sleeves because they can fit in a backpack or laptop bag. Students are notorious for taking one thing or another, and for helping laptops break.. A school laptop sleeve can be an easy preventative measure to at least give them another layer of protection. St Brigid’s contacted us to make some simple sleeves for a custom device. They wanted their school emblem printed on the sleeve, a folding closure, and a white space down the bottom that could be used to write down students names. A great looking custom sleeve! This was a heat transfer printed sleeve.
Corporate Laptop Sleeves for the Health-care Sector
A similar sleeve that we made for a health-care customer in the UK. This sleeve was screen printed.
Promotional Laptop Sleeves
A sleeve we made for a customer that was completely printed front and back. These sleeves were made for a custom specified device, with a complex print that required a full cover digital UV print. they were printed on both sides.
We have made custom laptop sleeves in bulk in both large and relatively small quantities, for a large number of educations, health-care, corporate and also small businesses. We work individually with each customer to determine their requirements, all the way from the start to the end, to ensure full satisfaction with everything that we do.
If you are interested in getting some sleeves made, get in touch with us, let us know your requirements, and we will guide you the rest of the way. All the way to your own custom sleeve paradise!
Thanks very much for reading this, I hope I have provided you with some insight into the world of sleeves, which isn’t very secret but is slightly interesting in our eyes anyway!
Visit the CustomLogoCases Laptop Sleeves Page here